Center for Art Law welcomes applications for 2-3 month long internships and post graduate fellowships. All positions are part time and unpaid.
Deadline for Summer Applications: March 1, 2017.
Deadline for Fall Applications: August 1, 2017.
Deadline for Spring Application: December 1, 2017.
- Researching and writing short news articles;
- Copy editing and fact-checking;
- Organizing events (tours, lectures, meetups);
- Attending court hearings, networking events;
- Administrative website maintenance.
- Current college/graduate student or recent graduate (law, art history, journalism, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with, and interest in, art and the art world, business and law;
- Strong communication, research and writing skills;
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on assigned tasks.
To Apply: Please send your CV, cover letter and a transcript to itsartlawATgmailDOTcom.
No phone calls.