Interested in working in the art law field? Center for Art Law welcomes applications for 2-3 month long internships and post-graduate fellowships at our offices in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY).
All positions are part-time, unpaid (but may be for school credit) and under the supervision of the Director and Executive Director.
Deadline for Summer Applications: March 1, 2019.
Deadline for Fall Applications: August 1, 2019.
- Researching, writing articles and social media content;
- Copy editing and fact-checking;
- Organizing events (tours, lectures, meetups);
- Attending court hearings, educational and networking events;
- Reviewing legal documents;
- Administrative website maintenance.
- Current college senior, college graduate, or graduate student, in law, art history, journalism, or related fields.
- Basic familiarity with, and interest in, art and the art world, business and law;
- Strong communication, research, and writing skills;
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on assigned tasks.
To Apply: Please send your CV, cover letter and transcripts in one single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.