Center for Art Law organizes and promotes events dealing with art law topics. Select events are listed in our weekly Art Law Newsletter.
Save the Date for the Upcoming Center for Art Law Events:
- Social: Art Law Mixer (New York, NY), March, 2014 (details to follow)
- Museum Tour: Private Guided Visit of the Neue Gallery’s Degenerate Art: The Attack on Modern Art in Nazi Germany (New York, NY), March. 28, 2014 (register here)
- Social: Art Law Mixer (Boston, MA), Apr. 4, 2014 (details to follow)
- Social: Art Law Mixer (Washington, DC), Apr. 10, 2014 (details to follow)
- Book Launch: The Art Collecting Legal Handbook (New York, NY) (details to follow)
We also maintain a publicly-accessible calendar of programs that deal with art law topics worldwide. If you would like us to list your program, please contact us. Events approved by the moderator will appear on the calendar shortly.
The Calendar is also available here as well as in the sidebar. We feature select events in our weekly newsletter.